Published on September 27th, 2012 | by Key Reads0
Memorable Quotes From The Office In Honor Of Final Season
By Gena Gephart
This past Thursday NBC’s hit sitcom, The Office had its ninth and final season premiere. While the show has certainly felt different ever since Steve Carell’s departure in Season 7, fans of The Office will certainly be sad to see the show leave the air after this final season.
In honor of The Office’s final season I have compiled a list of some of my personal favorite and memorable quotes from The Office during its past eight seasons.
Memorable Quotes from The Office
- Dwight Schrute Quote: “The eyes are the groin of the head.”
- Michael Scott Quote: “Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh, I dunno, I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I’ll hit somebody with my car. So sue me– no, don’t sue me. That is opposite the point I’m trying to make.”
- Kevin Malone Quote: “Jim’s gone on his honeymoon. So I started borrowing his office, to fart in. Then one day, I came in, and I just stayed. ‘Cause this place is awesome. It feels like home now. Even better than my home. My home sucks.”
- Creed Bratton Quote: “Two eyes, two ears, a chin, a mouth, ten fingers, two nipples, a butt, two kneecaps, a penis. I have just described to you the Loch Ness Monster. And the reward for its capture? All the riches in Scotland. So I have one question. Why are you here?”
- Toby Flenderson Quote: (speaking to a crucifix) “Why are you so mean to me?”
- Ryan Howard Quote: “If I had to, I could clean out my desk in five seconds, and nobody would ever know I had ever been here. And I’d forget, too.”
- Jim Halpert Quote: “I think it’s great that the company’s making a commercial. Because, not many people have heard of us. I mean when I tell people I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers. Or muffins. Or… mittens. And frankly, all those sound better than paper so, I let it slide.”
- Angela Martin Quote: “In the Martin family we like to say, “Looks like someone took the slow train from Philly.” That’s code for check out the slut.”
- Pam Beesley Quote: “Dwight mercy-killed Angela’s cat. It’s very complicated. It’s caused a lot of unpleasantness between Dwight and Angela, who are already prone to unpleasantness.”